Instructions for use:
• Shake Smakkio-Rust before use
• Preferably lay the material horizontally
• Pour Smakkio-Rust abundantly and uniformly on the material
• Wait between 2 hours (superficial rust) and 72 hours (pyrite
• Rinse abundantly with clean water, maybe with the help of a
plastic brush to remove any residues
How can Smakkio-Rust be applied?
Smakkio-Rust can be poured over the horizontally laid material and
spread with a paintbrush, a cloth, some paper, a plastic brush, a
broom etc. For specific vertical applications it can be sprayed bottom-up.
Is Smakkio-Rust also suitable for removing rust from white
Smakkio-Rust is an acid-based formula; therefore, it reacts with
marble and all other calcareous materials. It might be tried out as a
rust-remover bearing in mind that the material will have to be
Can Smakkio-Rust be diluted?
Yes, the product can be watered down. It is indeed advisable to do
so when treating white materials and stones, in a ratio of 1 part of
Smakkio-Rust and 1 part of water.