Instruction application of the product:
– USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product.
– Read entire label before using.
– Allow newly grouted installation to cure a minimum of 10 days.
– Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface.
– Pre-wet surface with water.
– Mix Sulfamic Acid Crystals as follows:
— LIGHT TO NORMAL CLEANING: Mix 1/2 cup (150 g) of Crystals to 1 gallon of water then mix Crystals until dissolved.
— HEAVY-DUTY CLEANING: Mix 3/4 cup (225 g) of Crystals to 1 gallon of water then mix Crystals until dissolved.
— Apply solution with mop or sponge.
— Allow to dwell 1 to 2 minutes.
— Agitate with white nylon scrub pad or scrub brush.
— Do not allow solution to dry on surface.
— Rinse thoroughly with clean water, agitating with white nylon scrub pad or brush to ensure removal of acid.
— Rinse again in the same manner to be sure acid is removed.