Anti-Slip GRP Stair Tread Covers, designed to cover existing stairs.
Safe Tread non-slip Stair Tread Covers have outstanding slip resistance and are a quick and cost effective solution to improving stair safety. Helping you achieve DDA compliance and made from tough, hard wearing, durable GRP, they will last for years.
- Anti Slip – gritted surface tested in accordance with BS7976-2. It provides an exceptional level of slip resistance in all directions. Lifespan guaranteed for 10 years subject to standard use applications.
- Fire Resistant – meets Class A2-s1 in accordance with EN ISO 9239-1.
- Lightweight – only 1/3 the weight of steel, GRP is a convenient, fast, and safe installation material, reducing the risk of manual handling injuries, and easily cut on-site without the need for hot works permits.
- Non-Conductive – GRP acts as an insulator making it ideal for application in and around HV plant and equipment. It can also be supplied with a carbon finish to provide static discharge characteristics needed in electro-static sensitive environments.
- Made in GB – Manufactured entirely at our premises in the UK in accordance with our ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management System – the structural integrity of the material is high grade.
Made with Recycled Plastic Bottles
We’re proud to manufacture the entirety of our Anti-Slip GRP Stair Treads using a specialist, super-strength, resin made from recycled plastic bottles, diverting them from landfills and our oceans. Over 1,800 recycled plastic bottles are saved in every 220kg drum of resin we use.
800mm x 345mm x 55mm (nosing)
1000mm x 345mm x 55mm (nosing)
1200mm x 345mm x 55mm (nosing)
2000mm x 345mm x 55mm (nosing)
3000mm x 345mm x 55mm (nosing)
Custom sizes available on request